There are much more vital issues taking place on this planet proper now, however I’m going to hoist a bit of flag because the tenth anniversary of my weblog flies by.
I printed my first submit on July 21, 2012. I really like penning this weblog. It’s my dessert after different duties, it’s a refuge, it’s enjoyable. I’ve printed 367 posts.
I really feel like I ought to write an overarching retrospective about how creating the weblog has influenced and steered my life, as a result of the results have been large and optimistic. However I don’t appear to have the psychological power. As a substitute, I’ll present you which ones posts have garnered probably the most views, then, for the primary time, I’ll present a listing of upcoming posts.
Traditionally Fashionable Posts
Listed below are my high posts forever. I used to be happy that the submit concerning the “smiling” canine made the lower.
And listed here are my most-viewed posts for the final 12 months. (Not essentially printed within the final 12 months.) I’m tremendous happy that two posts on canine and sound made it to the highest group.
Posts within the Works
I’ve backed away from controversy these days, I believe as a result of the state of the world is so traumatic that I can’t add any extra stress to my life. However oh, I nonetheless have opinions on issues. I presently have 233 draft posts within the works, starting from 3,000-word tomes to only a title and a few notes. Here’s a sampling.
- But One other Faux Canine Video (or the title my good friend Marge recommended: Cease Sharing These Movies. Simply Cease.)
- Goodbye for Now, Dr. Premack
- Conditioning a Canine to an Explosive Sound Like a Gunshot
- What If My Canine Responds Solely Once I Have Treats?
- Not Punished by the Poop: Decoupling Constructive Punishment and Damaging Reinforcement
- Arduous Mouth, Delicate Mouth: How Does My Canine Take Treats?
- Contrafreeloading: What’s Cool About It. What to Be Cautious Of.
- Does Licking Meals Launch Extra Endorphins than Consuming? (Trace: In all probability Not)
- What If My Canine Is Frightened of a Very Excessive Frequency Sound?
- I Received Educated Like Pavlov’s Canine—Then Issues Fell Aside
- One Massive Chew: Delivering Magnitude Reinforcement
- Shock! How the Rescorla-Wagner Mannequin Can Enhance Our Classical Conditioning Approach
- Why I Don’t Use the Time period “Consent” in Canine Coaching (Whereas Coaching Equally to These Who Do)
- Optimizing Freedom on Suburban Walks
- What Occurs When We Use a Cue Earlier than the Canine Is aware of It? Possibly Not What We’ve Been Taught.
I’m positive there shall be posts about Clara’s and Lewis’ newest accomplishments, as effectively.
There you will have it: a peek into the weblog’s future. I sincerely thanks for studying.
Pictures from 10 Years In the past
Copyright 2022 Eileen Anderson